Address: 1-1-4, Kaigandori, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 231-0002
Osanbashi Yokohama International Passenger Terminal (commonly known as Osanbashi hall) is one of the most worldwide prominent terminals with lots of cruises stopping by from all over the world. From Osanbashi hall, you can see the Yokohama Bay and you can also see the Minato Mirai and Bay-bridge.
Minato Mirai is not only the central business district of Yokohama, but also the area where historic buildings remain. Today, Minato Mirai is a major center for business, shopping, and tourism, attracting visitors and businesspersons throughout the Greater Tokyo Area.
From Yokohama station, take the subway (Minato Mirai line) and get off at Nihon Oodori Station (3 stops ahead). It is about 10 minutes (1,000 JPY) from Yokohama Station when using a taxi.
There are many hotels with variety in the Yokohama area. Thus, you can choose the hotel according to each participant.
Click map to enlarge.
- Closest Hotels,
- A: Hotel new grand, JPY17,000- per one night
- B: Rose Hotel Yokohama, JPY8,000- per one night
- C: Hotel JAL City Kannai, JPY7,000- per one night
- D: Hotel Monterey , JPY7,000- per one night
- E: Star Hotel Yokohama, JPY 7,000- per one night
- F: Toyoko-inn Yokohama Stadium mae 1&2, JPY6,500- per one night
- G: Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama-koen, JPY 6,500- per one night
- H: APA Hotel Yokohama Kannai, JPY6,000 per one night
- The other hotels,
- 1. Yokohama Royal Park Hotel, JPY 18,000- per one night, 2.2 km to venue (about 30min)
- 2.Yokohama Intercontinental Hotel, JPY19,000- per one night, 2.0 km to venue (about 25 min)
- 3. Yokohama Sakuragicho Washington Hotel, JPY7,000- per one night, 1.8 km to venue (about 20 min)
- 4. Hotel Edit Yokohama, JPY7,500- per one night, 1.8 km to venue (about 20 min)
If you need help in obtaining VISA, please contact the conference secretariat.
Yuko YOSHIMURA , Ai SATO and Rumino MUROI (CAT CO. Ltd.,Japan)