Call for organizing 8th ICSHM in 2021
The International Conference on Self-Healing Materials (ICSHM) Steering Committee requests proposals for those interested in hosting the 8th ICSHM in 2021. ICSHM is the premier biennial conference focusing on advances in self-healing materials science, engineering, and technological applications. Since its first edition in 2007, the mission of this conference is to provide a high-level international platform for the field of self-healing materials. ICSHM attracts a diverse, multidisciplinary group of scientists and engineers from around the world and provides a venue for reporting and observing the current state of the art and research results in the field. The conference provides a welcome environment for a mixture of academic, government and industrial researchers, managers, and policy makers.
Proposals should contain the following sections:
- Executive summary
- Organizing committee members
- Planned symposia topics
- Prospective conference venue
- Preliminary budget with estimated conference registration fee(s)
- Conference hotel or associated hotels in vicinity
- Travel infrastructure and proximity to international airports
- Pre- and/or post-conference programs envisioned including unique or interesting features of the proposed host city
Please send proposals to Wataru Nakao (nakao-wataru-hy(at)ynu.ac.jp) before 17th May 2019.
All applicants will be asked to give a formal presentation to members of the ICSHM Steering Committee at ICSHM 2019 in Yokohama, Japan.